Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seamstresses in the making - Our first class

Thank you to all those who attended our first class!  We had a great group of 11.  Definitely some savvy seamstresses in the making!  There was soooo much to cover and we didn't even get close to finishing ;-)  We appreciate your patience as we figure out how to conduct our group.  Heather took a few photos during the evening to document the busy hands at work.  We are so excited to get this group going.



Learning your Machine...




Pattern know-how and Hand sewing....

3 comments:

Erica said...

Keep this up! I can't wait to get sewing! Next time I won't have to bring Camryn...but then again I will only be around for 2 more classes, but that is better than nothing right?

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Thanks Erica! So glad that you decided to still come. Hope you learned some new things. Glad it got you in the mood to get sewing! I'm gonna pretend like you're not moving, ok?:-)

Nicki said...

I want to sew/ hang out with you!!! can you email me with more info? polkadotbirdie@gmail.com