Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Needle Felted Elbow Patches


Offered Thursday November 15 Session 2 7:30 - 9:30 pm

We will be needle felting wool roving into a sweater to create elbow patches.  Please bring an adult or child size sweater for this class.  Wool is preferable, although I had success with a 100% cotton cardigan.

Class Fee and Add-ons:
$7.00 for Adult Size Elbow Patches
$5.00 for Child Size Elbow Patches
$5.00 for each additional adult size
$3.00 for each additional child size

Class Options:
For Adult Size you may choose from a heart or an oval shape.
Child size is only available in heart size.

Colors:
Aqua, Teal, Orange, Red, Mustard Yellow, Brown, Green, Blue, Purple

Some more photos of the elbow patches in action
And I mean in action
Trying to use a 2 year old as a model is crazy business


I purchased a flannel and a pull-over sweater for my patches
so I will update with some photos of them when I get them completed
This is an addicting technique

Fee due by Wed Nov 7th
Payable through Paypal or Cash

Taught by

To contact me you can email learn2love2sew@gmail.com or leave a comment here.

When you register above, make sure to note your shape and color choice in the 'Options' section of the registration form.