Friday, September 16, 2011

Metallic Letters

taught by Heather Williams




Cost: $6 per letter, includes all supplies    
Money due by Sep 30th 
    {to enable me to order paper mache letters online}
Offered Wednesday Oct 12th



I will be bringing all of the supplies needed for this class: paper mache letter, brushes, and paint.  I haven't been able to find these paper mache letters at any of the local craft shops so I will need to order them online at www.hobbylobby.com.  
**Please note that I will need the money earlier than some of the other classes so that I can order them, Sep 30th.  Please give your CASH to Briana Johnson by Sep 30th or if you are interested in mailing me a check, mark that in your comment and I can email you my address.

Here are some ideas of words you could make:
5-6 letter words~
SMILE, HAPPY, FAMILY, CHERISH, BEACH, DREAM, THINK, FAITH

4 letter words~
WASH, LOVE, LIVE, HOPE, WISH, HUGS, KISS, KEYS, COOK, BABY, NOEL, HOME, BAKE, READ, BATH, XOXO

3 letter words~
EAT, JOY, BOO, FUN, LOL, BAM, RAD, ZZZ

2 letter words~
YO, HI, US, OK

PLUS~ your initials/monogram

To sign up for this class please comment with your name, email address, and what letters you would like me to order!  Thanks! 

7 comments:

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

hi heather,
please order me a M and a J
thanks, briana

Williams Forever said...

ok I will, Briana!

Heather said...

Ok, I've finally decided!! It's the other Heather btw, the one trading projects with ya! So for my 4 letters I want LOVE. Thanks! My only problem is that I won't be there on the night to make them... are they hard?? I'll leave your jewelry supplies with Briana, if I brings containers for the paint will you be able to leave me some and I can get from her later? Let me know, thanks!

Williams Forever said...

Heather, I will be coming down on both nights so i can give you the stuff to do them, ok. No they are not hard at all....super easy. If you can hold a paint brush you can do this. I will order your letters for you, Thank you for letting me know.
~Heather Williams

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Vanessa Ferguson
Kapaluagrl at msn dot com
Wants a 'F'
Will give the money to me

bri said...

I would like the word HOPE. I am giving the money to my hubs who will give the money to Briana's husband, Mike, to give to her.

bjulietg at yahoo dot com


thanks!
--Briana Heinonen

The Dwelley's said...

Hey you I want to do a D. Can I give you the money when I see you or do you want me to send youa check??? Let me know