Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PJ Pant Updates


Hello everyone...I know you must all be wondering about how to make your PJ Pants.
It's been pretty crazy at my house lately so I apologize for not having all the info you need on here.
But here it is...
~If you want to make PJ pants for children, I have a pattern for the sizes...3-8 and will bring it to the class. For the adults...XS-XL I also have the printable pattern for this, that I will also bring for those who didn't want to deal with the whole printable pattern issue. OK.

What you need for the childrens PJ's are~
Sizes....
3
7/8 yard of Fabric
4
7/8 yd
5
1 yd
6
1 5/8 yd
7
1 5/8 yd
8
1 3/4 yd
(I would always get more fabric just in case.)

*you will need elastic~ 7/8 yard of 3/4" wide elastic

For the Adults PJ Pants you will need~
Sizes... ( for 45" or 60" wide fabric)
XS
2 3/4 yd
Small
2 3/4 yd
Medium
2 3/4 yd
Large
2 7/8 yd
XL
2 7/8 yd

*elastic 1 1/4 yd of 1/2" wide elastic
~Dont forget to prewash your fabric's too.

Bring all your wonderful sewing stuff the you would normally need to the class.
Like...
sewing machine,
pins,
thread,
etc.

Don't forget about our GIVEAWAY....wahooo.
Just RSVP and let me or Briana know which class your going to do.


Thank you and sorry again for the inconveniences.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening at our sewing class.

~Heather