Monday, June 11, 2012

Super Cute Anthropolie Necklace



Come and make this Beautiful Anthropolie-inspired easy to make necklace. 

Here is what you need....



  • Fabric for necklace and ruffles – I used a sort of sheer fabric I had on hand 

  • Beads – 3 sizes. Buy the cheapies – they don’t show. The largest bead I used was 1/2″ diameter, then two smaller sizes. I got my beads at Michael's. 

  • Thread to match

  • Sewing machine

  • Safety pin


Cut your fabric into long pieces – measuring total of around 90″ long by 2″. Mine were 2 pieces that I sewed together in the middle. That’s no big deal, we’ll just hide the seam in a knot.
Cut out your circles – 2 1/2″ diameter. I used 22 but you would want to cut out a few more in case you want it a little rufflier.

Thats all you need to make it!!
Sew... come on over to Brianas home this wednesday,  June 13th at 7:30pm and you will leave looking fabulous with your new cute necklace. 
See you all there. 
~Heather